Easiest way to book an appointment at our studio is trough our booking page. You will find all the available appointments and dates from there.
If you are unsure of what kind of appointment to book, you can always contact us for help.
The booking fee is 20-50€ and is only returned to the customer if the tattoo artist needs to cancel the appointment or the customer informs the artist well in advance (at least 48h before the booked appointment).
The booking fee can be paid in cash or by card at the studio- or trough online payment when booking.
The fee is deducted from the final tattoo price.
You may also step by our studio and book an appointment together with the artist! Then you’ll have a chance to ask any questions that you have in mind.
How to book?
- Visit our studio or booking page, choose a date that fits you and the service that suits the size of your tattoo (contact us with any questions!)
- Send us any information (email@example.com) about your tattoo after finishing the booking (at least a few days prior to your booking). This helps the artist to get an idea of what kind of tattoo you want. This email can include links or photos with ideas and references.
- Let us know if it will be your first tattoo so that the artist can have this in mind during your appointment
- Please let the artist know if you have any diseases or medication. Note that a tattoo can not be made while eating antibiotics. You should also avoid eating any ibuprofen or other blood thinning pills the same week as your appointment.
- Sleep well, when you arrive well rested, the experience will be much more enjoyable!
- Eat and drink well prior to your appointment. You may also bring some snacks and drink with you to the studio to avoid nausea and dizziness during the procedure.
- It is recommended that you moisturise your skin a few days prior to your appointment with a lotion. This makes the skin softer and easier to work on. It also improves the healing of the new tattoo!
- Don’t shave the hair on the area, the artist will do so if needed.
- Wear comfortable and preferably dark clothes. Tattoo ink might stain your clothes and sometimes doesn’t come off when washing! So don’t wear your fave outfit!
- Please don’t wear heavy perfumes!
If you wish to come in for a cup of coffee and discuss your tattoo idea, book consultation! During this meeting we can take measurements, plan and talk about what kind of tattoo you would like to have. Please keep in mind that the design is not drawn during this consultation, it will get drawn after a booked appointment.
We are using high quality Kwadron needles and Intenze 100% vegan tattoo ink.
Get to know our ink here:
Streilization Certificates can be found here:
You will receive aftercare instructions for your tattoo during your appointment (in: FIN, SWE or ENG).
Your new tattoo has a 3 month warranty. If any part of your tattoo changes of fades after healing- you can come and fix it free of charge.
Who can’t get a tattoo?
- Anyone under the age of 18
- If you have a disease such as: AIDS, HIV, EPILEPSIA or any medication that might have a negative impact on the tattoo
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org / we have reasonable pricing and fair contracts for guest artists!